You might have heard a lot about Internet Marketing especially if you want to start an online venture. But oftentimes, you lack the knowledge on how to start and may get confused about different platforms you want to use to begin your online marketing journey. But a successful marketer, Kevin Fahey has created the IM Checklist, designed to make your marketing easier and more profitable.
Volume 1 – Product Creation Volume 2 – Email Marketing Volume 3 – Social Media Marketing Volume 4 – Affiliate Marketing Volume 5 – Video Marketing Volume 6 – Canva Design Volume 7 – Newbie Marketer Volume 8 – Messenger Marketing Volume 9 – Outsourcing Volume 10 – Self Publishing Volume 11 – Building a Business on WordPress Volume 12 – Offline Business Startup Volume 13 – Make Money Online with your Skills – Crisis Management Volume 14 – Search Engine Optimization Volume 15 – YouTube Advertising Volume 16 – Copywriting Volume 17 – ClickBank Marketing Volume 18 – LinkedIn Marketing Volume 19 – Selling on Webinars
Each volume has proven processes to make your internet marketing in various niches a successful one. These are checklists that really give value and can help you enormously in performing the various steps to succeed in your chosen venture. A checklist is an effective and helpful tool that can guide you on what to do and can save you ample time.
It’s a monthly subscription and the creator provides a new one each month plus the Private Label Rights which allows you to edit and rebrand and can claim full authorship.
Who is the Creator of IM Checklist?
IM Checklist is created by Kevin Fahey, a full-time internet marketer, professional list builder and search engine optimization expert. He is the owner of online IM support.
How to Use IM Checklist?
To succeed online and make your business profitable, there is a lot that you should learn. Online marketing covers a wide range of topics that you need to be acquainted with, so to educate yourself to various relevant marketing, Kevin Fahey brings you the IM Checklist which you can follow to create lead magnets and maximize your profits. Also, you can even give these checklists to your outsourced contractors for better results.
This lets you save time from grueling research. It walks you through what needs to be done rather than trying to guess what to do. It is like having the successful Kevin Fahey himself instructing and guiding you step-by-step in your internet marketing business.
After your purchase, you will gain full access to all the checklists just by creating your username and password on their secure site and there will be new releases every month of topics related to online marketing.
2. Gaining access to an entire marketing gold training vault that has over 20 hours of training and monthly training webinars.
3. Has a lot of positive reviews from online marketers.
4. Save you time and resources because it will guide you to the right direction on what to do.
5. You can use these checklists to improve on your chosen project or niche.
6. The creator is a credible and expert online marketer with more than 10 years of experience in internet marketing.
7. You can use these checklists whether you are a complete newbie or an advanced online marketer.
8. The Private Label Rights lets you edit, add graphics and rebrand and lets you add the checklist to paid membership sites.
9. You can have a 5-day full access trial for an initial charge of $3.00.
1. It is a monthly subscription, so there is a recurring fee, but the checklists are also updated every month.
2. You don’t get master resell rights and can’t give them away on free membership sites.
Checklists are valuable, and you need them if you want to succeed on your digital marketing journey. The checklists have been gathered and experienced by the expert online marketer himself, Kevin Fahey. To know how to start and what to do next, you need these checklists to have better results. You will get value for your monthly membership fee as you will gain full access to relevant steps that towards your online success. It also eliminates the frustration of forgetting something because you will be following a step-by-step process that can improve your business.